A strategy to implement IFRS as a road for developing the national accounting and reporting system in Ukraine.
Economics & Business
Previous and Current Research
- Accounting and auditing of environmental protection provided by business entities
- Accounting and auditing of financial investments to the related parties
- Accounting of internal economic operations at enterprises
Future Projects and Goals
- Methods of accounting service for budgeting food industry
- Accounting and control in managing entrepreneurial activities in Ukraine
- Accounting and auditing of revenues and expenditures of budgetary institutions in conditions of reforming (public sector as case study)
- Accounting of investments into fixed assets
- Accounting and analytical services for management of private pension funds in Ukraine
Accounting and reporting of current payment to employees in the present conditions
// Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Series: Economy. - Issue 130. 2011.- P. 30-34
Electronic workflow in the management
// Ukraine-EU-Czech Republic: Current Statusand Future Trends. Compendium of the international scientific and practical seminar. - Kherson - Prague: PP Vyshemyrskyy VS, 2011.- 184 p. P.79-84.
The responsibility of officer (chief accountant)
// Bulletin Kam`yanets- Podolski National University named after Ivan King James Version. Economic science. - 2012.– Issue 6. P. 288- 292.
Financial Reporting and Source Documents of Ukrainian Enterprises when Applying the IFRS
// Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Series: Economy. - 2013.- Issue 9 (150). S. 29-34.
Legislative and methodological support for accounting in terms of the application of international accounting standards [monograph]
- K .: DNNU Acad. Finn. Management, 2013. - 294s. (S.70-96 Chapter 3, Section 5 p.5.4 pp. 149-161).
Indexation of employees’ incomes: accounting and control
// Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy. - Issue 175. 2015.- P. 34-40